Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM


Hooray, we went to Cabela's!  I love that place and best of all, I bought some new pants...size 8...yes, that is right, size 8.  I have cut my size in half over the last year and a half. We also checked out binoculars...they will be a nearish future purchase, for sure.




Lots and lots of windmills in the midwest.  Below, I believe, is soybeans.



A must see...the Jolly Green Giant!  




And our final stop before arriving at my friend Sarah's house...The Spam Museum.  



3 comments:

  1. Spam! I have a can of spam that will never be opened, I keep it for nostalgia...
    Roland I can't believe you are eating it right out of the can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a single serving Spam pouch, not the traditional can. Not that it improves it any - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this was different. Can't say I've been there!!!!

    ReplyDelete